Heritage Arms Inc. M5 style Detachable Magazine Assembly
- Detachable magazine assembly that accepts AICS type magazines
- Magazines that will function, AICS, Accurate Mag, MagPul, Ruger, Alpha Type2
- Incorporates a barricade stop into the front of the magwell.
- Ambidextrous magazine release that does not protrude below the trigger loop reducing the possibility of accidental mag drops.
- This is NOT a drop in fit ; Requires inletting of stock to accept Detachable bottom metal assembly.
- We charge $104.50 to CNC inlet a stock. Our inlets match that required for PTG, Badger, MPA and several others
- Purchase with or without a AI style 5 or 10 round magazine
- Trigger guard is black anodized and CNC machined from solid aluminum bar stock.
- Made in the USA
Stock Inletting for DMB
We can CNC machine the inlet into your Remington 700 rifle stock, factory or most aftermarket stocks. To a near perfect fit. For example Bell and Carlson, McMillan, Greyboe, HS precision etc. The inletting we offer will fit our DBM as well as AICS, Badger ordnance, Surgeon, Seekins, PT&G, Battle Arms. We can do short actions as well as long actions.